Friday, December 15, 2023

A lot disappointed

good afternoon y'all.         I had worked all morning on todays blog post only to lose it all!!!           after a few tears, oh who am I kidding, a LOT of tears, it's still gone.           this makes the second time I've this as of late.          while trying to correct something, I'll hit a key and it will remove absolutely everything that I have posted up to that point and I can NOT bring it back.    

some of it was new stuff and some of it was previously shared stuff, either here on my blog or on facebook.      but it's all permenantly gone when I do what ever it is and hit that that key.          it really is so disappointing too.   

so after trying to get it back, I just can't figure it out, so this is what you get today.      a big fat goose egg.   a goose egg would actually be better that this.          at least I could turn a goose egg into a "2 minutes in the kitchen with me" segment.          hahahaha           just pray that I don't do that again and lose all the hard work of making a blog post.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.     blessings of love and peace be yours today.     hugs, patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment