Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Happy Wednesday!!!

 good morning y'all.        yes, it's wednesday, but every day feels like saturday, and I don't know why.       hahaha          I haven't figured out if that's good or bad.         hopefully, once we get past this week and weekend I can say that it feels like what ever day the calendar say it is.          that's just one of those strange situations that I find myself in every once in a while.

well, I was going to get started on laundry last night and that didn't happen.          so we got out and walked in a chilly 24 degrees this morning and when got back in, I got my first of 4 loads in the washer.          it will be an all day thing, but that's ok, because I got all day to get it done and then tomorrow if I need it.     hahaha            I learned that I don't have to put any pressure on myself to get things done.         if I don't get it done, it will be waiting on me when I get "a round tuit".          I use to actually have "a round tuit", but I don't know what happened "tuit".         hahaha         that's true, I lost my "round tuit".

let's have a great day today and make Jesus a wonderful part of our day.         as I get my walk in, I pray and ask God to show me what He wants my eyes to see.        and one of the things that God has shown me is that reader response means nothing when reading the bible.        what I think about what God wrote, or what anyone else thinks about what God wrote means nothing.       what we as readers of scripture should be focusing on is the REASON God wrote what He wrote and the meaning behind what He wrote.

the bible can't be brought forward and modernized to fit todays society.         we as readers have to go back to the time and culture in which it was written.         the culture of the day, back when the bible was written was wicked and evil enough.         fast forward to todays culture and we make Sodom and Gomorrah look like an evil and wicked theme park that most of the world would pay good money to go see.        we need to think theologically about the bible and not culturally.       we just can't bring the bible forward, we have to go back to the day in which it written to fully understand it.  

today the churches are full of baby christians, if they are even christians.        I have a hard time understanding how the churches of today have caved to the devil and turned our churches into social clubs.        more of a place to pick up the latest gossip than it is to hear that we live in sin and that our sin needs to be dealt with.        and that God abhors a sinful lifestyle.         and that repentance of our sin is the only way to have a relationship with the Father, thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

I had a sunday school teacher for the children say that the denomination would rather that blood not be brought into teaching children about Jesus!!!!!         it scares them.     well, to that I sais that is strictly of the devil!!!        any denomination that says that, they have sold out to the devil!!!          that is 100% my opinion!!!           the blood is Jesus is 100% what my relationship with our Father is based on.          there is no coming to the Father, except thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ.         that's it.         there is no other way to the Father, except thru the shed blood of Jesus!!!!     

we've made a mockery out of what true worship should like.        and that breaks my heart.         in the modern church, we have no remorse over sin.         as a matter of fact, we welcome those into the church who are living in homosexual relationships and put them in positions of authority.        we tell them that it's ok and the pope, such as he is, gives his endorsement of it.         well, the pope has no authority over true Christians!!!!         he is an evil wicked man and the world has fallen at his knees like he is the authority on Jesus and has the last word on it.        let me tell you, that isn't so!!!!!     

the only authority over true Christians, the true body of believers, or as the scripture calls us, the remnant, is Jesus Christ!!!!!!!          He is the ONLY head of the true Christian body of believers and His word can only be found in the Holy Bible!!!!!         make 2024 the year you read it and draw closer to Him.         don't let a man tell you what you should believe.          use the scripture, the word of God, to prove what ever you hear to be truth or a lie.         use scripture, the word of God to prove what I tell you to be the truth or a lie.            don't just blindly take what people say for granted, even if it is coming from the puilpit.         knowing the scripture and how to find things in the word of God will help you to evaluate what you hear.        

I hope that as we go thru 2024 we will also be reading the bible to help us focus more clearly on what we see and hear and to determine whether it's truth or a lie.         let us ask God for discernment.        that's what I seek from Him.            I want to know instantly, whether someone is speaking truth or a lie.          and the only to do that is to have a relationship with our Father, thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

we just got thru celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior and pretty soon we'll be celebrating what He done for us on the cross.          in the temple, there was a curtain.       it was so thick and so tall and it surrounded the Holy of Holies, the most sacred place in the temple.         it was sacred because that's where God was, in the Holy of Holies.         when Christ died on the croos, that curtain was torn from top to bottom.         that one thing is significant because it would have been impossible for mere men to tear that curtain!!!!!        Christ tore that curtain, revealing the Father to anyone who wants to have a relationship with Him.        Jesus is the mediator between us and the Father.          no man is!!!!        only Jesus!!!!!          this is where our relationship with the Father begins, at the foot of the cross!!!

****************************************************

well, this is about all I have for today.         I pray you all have a blessed day and find ways to thank God for it.        blessings of love, joy and peace be yours today.          hugs, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment