Thursday, January 11, 2024

In the kitchen again.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, as usual

good evening y'all!!         it's been a busy day here in my neck of the woods and I haven't gotten much done on my blog today.         so it's gonna be short and sweet.         just been doing some stuff that we had put off and with the upcoming weather, we decided today was the day to not put it off any longer.

I'm praying that the weather doesn't get bad.        I know it's been really terrible for a lot of people and I guess it feels like it's getting closer.           I just pray for the Lord to keep us all safe.       

so I really don't have much to share today, other than our supper last night.       hahaha         it was good too.          and we just had the same thing tonight.          hahaha

************************************************

let's do a "2 minutes in the kitchen with me" again.           I had 2 more zucchinis in the fridge and I used one of them last evening for my supper again.          instead of slicing lengthways, I sliced it in round slices.       believe it or not, the way you slice it matters.         hahaha        slicing lengthways makes it seem like there isn't as much as there is slicing round slices.          I don't know why it seems that way but it is.        I think it's exposing more surface of the zuke to put goodies on.         if it just long slices and 4 slices at that, it doesn't seem like as much.         but when it's  30 round pieces, that seems like a lot.         hahaha           but I done these just like I done them the night before.         using all the same stuff.          these are so good!!!!!          I just ate half of this batch tonight and will have the rest tomorrow.         I made some marinated pork chop bites to go with this and then a couple of hushpuppies.          it was a great meal.          hubby loved the marinated pork chop bites.          I marinated them in real maple syrup, coconut aminos, garlic powder, minced onion and little salt.       it was delicious!!!!!        I wish I had gotten a picture of it.        I have a 2 basket air fryer and I took the bottom plate out and preheated the air fryer.       then I put one of my airfryer liners in that basket and dumped all of that marinated pork bites in it and let them cook for 30 minutes stirring it around every once in a while.         in the other basket, I put french fries and hush puppies.         it was a meal fit for the king and queen of our house.       hahaha

don't these look good.          they sure are.         I hope you'll give it a try.


and ya, I still one more zucchini to go and it will be prepared just like this.         all my favorite things.  yum!!!

**********************************************

well, I told y'all it would be short and sweet and it is.         let's remember to keep God first place in our lives.       I pray that you all stay safe with the upcoming weather event.          even if your not in this country, I pray that you all stay safe where ever y'all are.           blessings of warmth, peace of mind and safety for all of us.        hugs and love, patty


No comments:

Post a Comment