Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! Welcome 2024!!!!

Happy 2024!!!!!!!         I have no idea what this year will bring for any of us.           but I do know that if God isn't in your New Year, it won't be your best year yet, that's for sure.          we are already set for a bumpy ride this year, just know that.             I also know that it has the potential to be our best year ever.          that's truly what we have to pray for.        with the upcoming election, that alone will be a nightmare.          I pray for God's will to be done and nothing else.           

*****************************************************

I am posting this with a heavy heart, (possibly from laughing too much!!!   hahahaha).

I love  gardening and doing every new seed and tools that comes along... but I am done in 2024. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my supplies.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low ball offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner

2. Dustpan and brush

3. Mop and bucket

4. Lawn Mower

5. Leaf blower

6. Laundry detergent

7. Iron

8. Broom

9. Stove

and a lot of stuff I didn't mention.         just ask, chances are I have it!!!          and if I do, you can get it for a good price.         hahahaha

Anything helps for more gardening supplies and vending machines. 🤪😘

hahahahaha        we gotta do what we gotta do.         hahahaha

*****************************************************

as I was walking this morning, I was thinking of the year ahead of us.        this year, we have 366 days that equal to 366 new opportunities.         the question is, what will we do with all the new opportunities?          I pray that God helps me with each new day.          during my walk, a particular word kept popping up in my prayer time.

that word is "perfect, or perfection".          no, I'm not perfect and the is no perfection in me at all.     

but those words are significant in the life  of a follower of the Way.         let's look at the definition of perfect

having all the required or desirable characteristics; as good as it is possible to be; absolute; complete; free from faults or defects;  faultless;  flawless;  picture perfect;  unspoiled;  excellent;  ideal;  pure; splendid;  superb;  expert;  finished and the list goes on.

now let's look at perfection:  the quality or state of being perfect;  a perfect quality or thing; a degree of accuracy or excellence that cannot be bettered;  highest degree of proficiency and the list goes on.

we live in a world that leaves a lot to be desired, at best.        people hear a word and run with it without even taking the word itself into consideration.        a lot of christians are striving for perfection and claiming to be perfect when in fact there is NO way we'll ever be perfect in the earth suit we all live in.  

it just won't happen and it can't happen!!!         not in the is life time.       when I look at and contemplate all the those descriptive words for perfect and perfection, there is only One person that those words can be attributed to and that person is Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.  

He is the only one ever to walk this planet that is perfect.        and that's what my thoughts was going to this morning.          when God looks at me, He see me thru the shed blood of Jesus.          when He looks at me, He sees the finished work of Jesus in my life.           when you look at me, you see a sinful person, which I truly am.          as I was thinking about all that this morning, about perfect and perfection, I just asked God to give me the eyes to see others as He sees them.          

I don't want to look at anyone with human eyes.        when I look at others with my human eyes, I have a tendency to see all the flaws and imperfections they have.          I think that's human nature.         I have learned over the years, to try to ask God to help me see what He sees when He looks at someone.        have I reached that point yet?          absolutely not.          we have a tendency to see what we want to see, even if we're not seeing the truth.      

none of are living in our perfected nature that we will have once we lay down these earth suits.        we're still just sinners struggling to do the best we can possibly do in the present time.        one of these days, perfection will be ours.

one of the main reasons I was thinking about perfect perfection, is because I was thinking about this life and thinking about heaven.         all I know of heaven is what scripture tells me.          and it will be perfect perfection.         I don't know what it will be like to live in a place for an eternity where there is NO sin of any kind.           it's so hard to wrap my brain around that.          especially having lived in the day and age that I have lived.          my husband says we are living in the days of Noah again.         with all things evil and wicked running rampant.          we have a pandemic worse than anything the world has ever known or seen before and that is SIN!!!!          if it's been called evil, wicked, abominable, despicable or any of the descriptive words for sin, then that's what we are celebrating.

I told my husband that it's closer to being more like the days of Lot when he was living in Sodom and Gomorrah.          I don't have any idea how much worse things can get, but I know that it won't get any better.          I don't know what will happen when all of my generation finally dies out.          I know that scripture reminds us that there will always be remnant of God's people.         

so, we pray that God keeps on raising up people that will carry the gospel from one generation to the next.           we have to start praying right now for them to be strong in the Lord and bold in the Word and pray for them to be able to firm when hell breaks loose.  

so, I hope you will think about perfect perfection and let your mind go to Jesus Christ.        I heard someone say recently that they were perfect and have not sinned since becoming a christian.         in that moment they sinned.            as long we are in our earth suits, we are sinners.         sinners gaved by grace alone, thru faith alone in Christ alone.          nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

I hope as you go into the new year that you will ask God to help you see others the same way He sees them.          when we ask God for that, we will start seeing people in a new light.         that's true.        I hope you will ask God for that.          just be ready to act accordingly.   

blessings on all of us as start this New Year out.         may we see everything thru the eyes of God.      may we know that we are His and that as such, we are called to a different way of living.         we just are.          Jesus said, "go, and sin no more" on several occasions.           He never told anyone to continue living the lifestyle they were living.           He didn't.         so if you're still living the same old lifestyle, doing the same old things, going the same old places, hanging with the same old people, maybe today, January 1st, 2024 is the day to rethink your lifestyle.          it always helps me to put things in perspective and this has done it for me.           just thinking about perfect perfection and where to find that gave me a new insight into a lot of things.              

I'm thankful for my time with God while I walked this morning and wiped more than a few tears.           just thinking about what heaven will be like.           and realizing that this life is not as much about preparing us for heaven as it is for making sure we take as many to heaven with us as we can.          once we get to heaven, that's when perfect perfection will make sense to us and we'll be able to live in perfect perfection because there will be NO sin there.         right now, I can't wrap my brain around perfect perfection, because there is nothing in this life that we can compare it to.         Jesus is the closest we can get to perfect perfection right now, but even that is still very far off, because we're still in our flesh bodies.         

Dear God, I'm so thankful for the way You give me perspective and help put things in perspective for me.           please give me your eyes to see others the way you see them.           help me to show mercy to those who need it, love to those who need love.         help me to be your hands and feet in all places I go.          help me to speak boldly about You and what Jesus Christ has done for me.          help me to live my life based on what Christ has done for me.           knowing that He has pulled me from the pits of hell.          help me to have hands reaching toward others to pulling them into the love of Jesus Christ!!!!          help us all to take as many with us to heaven as we possibly can!!!          give us all a blessed year.         may we follow Your guidance for our lives!!!     thank You for what You are going to do for me and us this year!!    amen and amen 

***********************************************

this is all I have for the day.         I pray God's blessings on each and every person who reads  this, today and forever in the future.         may we all be a blessing to someone in our lives today.       peace, love and joy be yours!!!!          hugs, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment