Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My poor neglected blog...

Hello everyone!  I am so sorry I have been away so long.  I had the opportunity to visit with my mother in Kentucky last week.  I went on Tuesday morning and came home on Friday morning.  We had a great time together.  I also got to see three of my brothers and a sister in law.  It is always good to visit with my mom.  So, when the opportunity arises, I jump.

One of my friends texted me today and asked when I was going to update my blog.  She said she is my #1 fan.  So, I want to keep all my #1 fans happy! ggg  So, Pearl Love, this one is for you (you know who you are)!!!

I have been crafting a little since I got home.   A very sweet friend seen a card that I made for a sweet lady I go to church with and she wanted me to make her four cards like it.  Three are for birthdays and one is for Christmas.  I have been working on the birthday cards first.  Then I will do the Christmas card next.  I don't have anything far enough along to take any pics, but I will show you what the original one looked like.

It is a 3d card of sorts.  With a flat box envelope and an easel to show off the card.  Then a belly band to close the box with.





I was really proud of the finished card.  I hope you enjoy it also.  Some of my friends have already seen it, so I'm sorry it's not new new to you, but when I get the others made, I will post pics of them.

As I leave you this evening, I remind you that we are not our own.  If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, then you are His.  Everything we say and do reflects on Him.  The way we live our lives, reflects on Him.  I want to be a good reflection of the One who died for me.  When you see me, I pray that you look past the exterior of this dilapidated old house (my body) and see the interior where Jesus lives.  I hope and pray that the people that see me where ever I go can see Jesus in my eyes.  I pray they feel Jesus when I shake their hand or give a hug.  I pray they hear Jesus  when I speak to them.  The first thing I see when I get on my computer is a little post it note that says, "How may I serve You today, Lord?"  That truly is my hearts desire.  I pray that it is yours, also.  May God Bless you with all you need to serve Him daily!

Till next time, big hugs and cool September nights, Patty

4 comments:

  1. This card and box is beautiful and I look forward to seeing the new ones you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Maraline. I really look forward to posting pics, cause that will mean I'm finished with them. gggg hugs, Patty

      Delete