Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pine cone

Just a quick post to share a pic of a pine cone that I cut on my Cameo that is actually smaller than my thumb nail so a friend could see how small it is.  It is two layers glued together to make the final pine cone.  I was really impressed with results.  Not really impressed with my photographic skills though. ggg

I had been outside early in the spring and had an inspiration to try to press some wild flowers through my Cuttlebug onto card stock.  That worked, then I was trying to figure out what else I could run through my Cuttlebug and pine sprigs were a natural idea, so this is what I came up with.  As you can see, it is a pretty small pine cone and I was thrilled with it.

Sure hope this helps my friend out.

I will close with a friendly reminder that Jesus Christ loves you so much and wants to be your Friend, Savior, and Lord!  He is the One Friend that you will always be able to count on.  He will never let you down and He will always be your soft place to fall.

Hugs, stay warm, be blessed, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment