Thursday, November 14, 2013

Checkin' in

Hi Y'all!  Sure hope this finds everyone warm and cozy this afternoon.  If you don't like the weather here in the south, just wait 15 minutes and it will change.  Could be it will change to you likin'.  That's what everyone says anyway, so I thought it was very appropriate today, since it very well could be down in the teens in the morning.  Who, knows?  God does, so I will let Him surprise me. ggg

I have been busy.  Had groceries yesterday.  Carrying in a load and tweaked my back a little.  Nothing big, or so I thought.  Went on about my business, got a good nights sleep and rest. Yay for me!!  Was getting ready to run out town just before lunch and my back spasmed on me, twice.  Ok, I can get past this.  The third time it spasmed, I was down for the count!!!!  Y'all, I was yelling, screaming, and crying and my poor hubby came in to check on me.  We decided right then and there that I needed to go to the Dr.  He got me there and I got two shots and a couple of scripts.  As I am typing, I am in pain, but nothing like I was three hours ago.

It's never a good time to be down in your back or anything else for that matter, but, I guess right now is as good a time as any to be sidetracked for a little while. I am truly thankful to God that it is no worse than it is.  I am so thankful that it happened when it did, because if it would have been any later then I would not have been able to get myself to the Dr.  So, I really do believe that God is at work in all of my circumstances!

I do covet your prayers for this to be a minor blip in the road for me.  As I said, I do believe that God is working ahead of me in all of my circumstances.  His word says to give thanks in all things.  I thank God that this issue is no more than it is.  I know many people who are dealing with much worse than my minor back issue.  So I do praise God for His watch care and protection over me.  I thank Him that He will make this a short lived issue for me.  I thank God for the health that He has given me.  I thank God for the people He has put in my life that I can call on at a moments notice for prayer.  Thank you friends.  I thank God that my husband was able to get me to the Dr.s office.  So, I do praise God, my Father, for all He has done for me in the last three or four hours as well as my whole life!

If you have problems in your life, I pray that you, too, will call on God to help you through it all.  He surely will!!  Even if you don't have any known problems or issues, He wants you to call on Him.  Why?  Because He loves you!  Why?  Trust me when I tell you this.  It's not about who you are or what you have or have not done.  But it is all about who He is!  He is your creator!!  He is the One who breathed life into your body.  Every time your heart beats, every time you blink your eyes, every time your lungs fill with air, its all because God lets those things happen in your life.  Is that worth praising Him for?  You betcha!!! Praise Him, Y'all!!  You won't regret it!  There's some shoutin' up in the house tonight!!

God loves Y'all and so do I, be blessed in the name of Jesus Christ!  hugs, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment