Monday, November 11, 2013

Swap Time

Good evening, Y'all!  Sure do hope you're having a great evening.  I can't believe how fast November is flying by.  I'm tellin' ya, I just may have to bungee jump after all.  If you have read my blog, you will remember me mentioning that.  If you haven't read much of it, then this is your challenge to find where I mentioned bungee jumping. ggg

I have been working on some swaps for this month.  Have also been working on trying to get some cards finished.  I can't show pics yet, but I will as soon as I can.  I have really been enjoying the swaps.  They have been challenging me to get out of the box and color outside the lines, so to speak.  It has been fun and I am looking forward to more in the future.

Just wanted to check in and let you know that I haven't forgotten my blog.  I have been busy, and then I get worn out from being busy and I have to let something go for a little bit.  I want to let you, my readers and supporters, know that I really appreciate you taking time out of you busy days and lives and spend a few minutes here, with me.  There are so many other places on the web that you could be, but you make a choice to be here from time to time.  For that, I am truly grateful.  So, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart!!

As I leave you this evening, I leave you with a thankful heart.  I am thankful that you have chosen to spend a little time with me.  I am thankful that God has opened a door for me here.  I am thankful that I have the ability to get out of bed every day.  I am thankful that I can see and hear.  I am thankful for all That God has done in my life.  I am thankful for all the wonderful people that God has put in my life. 

Phil 4:6-8 says, "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and "thank" Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."

If you find yourself having a hard time, don't worry about it, but pray about it.  Just as scripture says, Tell God what you need and THANK Him for all He has done.  Do you want peace in your life?  That comes from God.  We can't really even understand it.  Do you need your heart and mind guarded?  That comes from God's peace.  Are you troubled with things going on around you?  Situations you can't change.  Situations that really disturb you.  Scripture tells us to think on whats "true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, and admirable".  What is one thing that we can think about that meets that criteria?  Jesus Christ and what He means to you in your life!  Think about Jesus Christ!  What has He done for you?  Better yet, what have you LET Him do for you?  He wants to be your Salvation.  Let Him!  I am truly thankful to Him for what He has done for me in my life.  He wants to do the same for you.

I would love to hear from you if anything on my blog has inspired you.  I pray you have a blessed evening and night.  I pray that you greet the new morning with a new excitement in all the possibilities that the new day has to offer.  Good night, Y'all!

hugs, and be blessed, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment