Sunday, August 18, 2013

Who likes a little bling?

Isaiah 61:10 " HE has clothed me with the garments of salvation."

Sometimes the clothes that we choose for ourselves might not be exactly what God would chose for us.  I know that for myself, my clothes have not always been something that was glorifying to God.  But after years of spiritual growth, God has finally gotten me where He wants me as far as my garments.  I wear clothes that are age appropriate, plus I bling it up a little now.  In the past, bling was not me at all.  A few small pieces here and there.  I am a whole lot bolder and out there with my bling now, because who knows more about bling than God?!?  Have you read the descriptions of heaven in the Bible?  God has it all "blinged up" because He loves bling too.  Just don't love your bling more than God, and "bling it up", for God's sake.  Put you on some "Jesus bling" and live and love and serve the Lord in your beautiful garments of salvation!(written by:pjg)

I pray that you all have a blessed week in the name of Lord!
Hugs, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment