Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sharing an exchange that took place on facebook with me and the owner.....

...../admin of a group that I "belonged" to.        notice the word "belonged", yup that's right, he couldn't stand the mirror I held up for him to see himself in.         he has always been an instigator.         I have held my typing fingers for 2 years waiting for such a time as this.          he is always the victim.          all the while, he cuts down his competitors and belittles anyone who says anything about it.         he can always justify his actions.          no matter how bad his behavior is, it's aways someone else's fault.         he's been showing his backside for 2 years.         the city govt shut him down from selling food out of his garage and that's when he went on the rampage for the last 2 years.         he is into bbq and he has done nothing but cut down his major competition all the while, his competition just keeps on doing what they do and that's sell good food.          they have never responded to any of this guys garbage.         why is that?      they know what it takes to have a good business and that's being focused on what they do and they make and sell great food.         they don't bash their competition.

when this guy first showed up in town, he talked like a Christian.          I even thought that we would check out his bbq someday.         well, people will show you who they really are if you give them the chance.          he showed us who he was and still is.          he has cursed people on line.         he attacks people for no reason and if you go against him in any way, he blocks you.        he is a dictator of his own little group. 

today was the day that I couldn't let his caterwauling go any longer without saying something.          and below is the exchange that took place.           the only word I changed in this whole dialogue was in my very last response and I changed the name of the town.           I also took his name off of all the responses.           I don't want to even give him one speck of recognition.             but what I will say, he sure doesn't like looking at himself in the mirror.          I've never seen a business man wanna be that's filled with as much vile and wickedness as he is.          every week he pokes a stick at others, just with the posts that he shares.          and stepping over people was what riled this quiet bear. 

he has talked about the town like it the awfullest place on the planet.           I honestly don't know how he could have anyone who even wants to eat his food after talking about the town like he has.        I would not ever spend a penny on his food after the way he has talked about a place that I have loved and still do love.         what he doesn't know is that when we go thru that town, a lot of times we'll come home with about $100 worth of bbq to put in the freezer.          it's not his bbq though.           we talk with our money and I wouldn't spend money on his bbq.            just the way he has bashed and bad mouthed his competition, I'd never spend our hard earned money on him.         that's how we talk with our money.

I wasn't going to share this, but putting it on my blog will help me to remember that there are people like this.          they do exist.          and I tried to hold a mirror for him to see himself.         he seen himself so well that he couldn't stand what he seen and he blocked me.      well, if he had not blocked me, I would have left his  "hip" group anyway after reading this post that he made the other day.         I just couldn't take his junk anymore.          I have always tried to treat people the way I want to be treated.           if this guy treats people the way he wants to be treated, he can't stand it when someone gives him a taste of his own treatment.         

God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!!!             it's up to us to share the good news with everyone, even the ones that we think don't deserve it.          I hope and pray that we all can learn something from what I just shared.           I know there have been times when I haven't been as kind to people as I should have been, but I've never been mean spirited just for the fun of it.         it grieves me that people think it's ok to step over others on the way to the top.          they may find themselves on the top of yesterdays garbage heap.          if you're going to treat people bad, the least you can do is own it.

this isn't much of a post to put on my blog, but it's something that I wanted to remember, so that's the only reason it's on here.            I'm not real proud of it, but it is what it is.      

blessings of love, peace and joy be y'all's as we go into the evening.            remember that God loves us enough to give His Son, Jesus Christ as our risen Savior.          may we all know His love and be in right relationship with Him.         hugs, patty

Someone told me that with out compassion for the people we step over, they will only remember the ugly that we have done, not the good we are trying to accomplish. So be humble and give everyone a chance to see the out come.
All reactions:
36
18
1
Like
Comment
Send
Share
Top comments

Rose Tresures
"compassion for the people we step over", your words, as you typed them. where is compassion when "stepping over people" in the walk of life. if I try to rise to the top, by stepping over people, I don't expect to accomplish much. when we learn to do better, we do better. stepping over people is about as ugly as it gets. there is no humility in stepping over people. when we learn to do better, we do better, and it shows, in our actions and our words.
Author
Admin
Rose Tresures you have to step over the people that try and stop you, you go back for them once you reach your destination and give them a hand up. The momentum of success out weighs those destined for failure
Rose Tresures
the people in my life that have cared about me, are the ones that have pushed, pulled or dragged me along with them while they were striving to achieve better for themselves. those are the people that I remember in my life. those are the people that matter. they didn't step over me and come back for me later. those that stepped over me forgot that. what is success? do we count it by how many we've stepped over. do we count by how many have stepped over us. success is how we handle the issues as they come up. very few people ever go back to help those they have stepped or trampled over. actions speak pretty loud. who am I to decide who is destined for failure? who are you to decide who is destined for failure? I know that the ladies who pushed, pulled and dragged me along helping me better myself are all successes in my eyes. I can't say the same for the ones who stepped over me trying to reach their goals. what we do matters, even if no human eyes see what we do, what we do matters. have a successful life as you step over others to get there.
   Author
Admin
Rose Tresures unfortunately in business there isn’t time to wait tor people to come around. My methods won’t have a 100% success but it’s enough for me. We get where we are going fast and we strike while the iron is hot. 🤷‍♂️ everyone is welcome to enjoy what we are doing. And the ones that don’t want anything to do with it well that’s on them
Rose Tresures
and that iron won't always be hot, then what? who get the blame? who gets bad mouthed? who gets bashed on public forums?
Author
Admin
Rose Tresures I already get bad mouthed bashed and own the public forum. Next
Author
Admin
And do just fine
Rose Tresures
who are you bashing and bad mouthing? why do you do what you do? unless you have gone back and deleted a lot from this group and cleaned this forum up all anyone has to do is go back and see how you've talked about and treated most of your competition and you talk about (this town) like it's the awfullest place to live. if I hated the place as much as you talk like you do, I'd pack my bags and leave. oh wait, you're gonna change the town.  (I edited this to take the town name out. pjg)




No comments:

Post a Comment