Wednesday, June 17, 2020

What are you made of?

I wrote this last year on my birthday and shared it on facebook, but I don't think I shared it here. I hope you can relate to some of these things that has helped make me who I am.


Pigtails and pin curls.

Skinned knees and climbing trees.

Horse shoes and basketball.

Digging worms and fishing poles.

Bobby socks and new shoes.

Cornbread and fresh butter.

Badminton and backyard volleyball.

Puppies and kittens.

Gathering eggs and chasing chickens.

Ghost stories and lightening bugs.

Licking the beaters and washing dishes.

Hanging out clothes and bringing clothes in.

Sunshine and rainy days.

Biscuits and gravy.

Monopoly and card games.

Crayons and coloring books.

Paper dolls and barbie dolls.

Bb guns and squirt pistols.

Blackberries and chiggers.

Momma and Daddy.

Grandparents and cousins.

Yoyos and jacks.

Beans and potatoes.

June bugs and butterflies.

Mud pies and pea shooters.

Buttons and barrettes.

Bow and arrows and target practice.

Cuts and bee stings.

Chicken pox and mumps.

Popcorn balls and sorghum molasses.

Measles and Mercurochrome.

Neighbors and friends.

Guns and hair bows.

A little country and a lot of Jesus!!!!


God bless each and everyone of you and just know that He loves you all. hugs and love till next time, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment