Sunday, November 21, 2021

As Thanksgiving Approaches, Foolishness has been exposed

Good afternoon Blessed Ones of Christ.       As I sit here this afternoon, it's a most dreary, dark and wet day.        Even at that, it's a good day.        I woke up.      That alone makes it a beautiful day in the Lord.    I'm so thankful and grateful to God for that.       I think sometimes we take what He does for us for granted, thinking that's the way it will always be.       We want it to always be as such, but sometimes it isn't.     We must still be ready to praise God, even when we feel situations aren't praise worthy.      This is a lesson that I am trying to learn right now.      I might add, I don't like trying to learn new things, do you?      But, when God is involved, even learning, hard, new things is praise worthy.      So, I guess I must say that I am a willing student and will be praising God in all things and praying to God and worshiping God and continually doing all these things.      Because, no matter the circumstance, He is worthy to be praised!!!      Let us come into His presence with Thanksgiving!!!!      In all circumstances, let us praise Him.       Let us worship only Him, because He alone is worthy to be worshiped.     

The struggle is real folks.       I don't struggle with my relationship with Jesus, because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jesus died for me.       Sometimes, I do have to ask myself why.      Then I realize that's the only way I could ever have a relationship with the Father, is thru the shed blood of The Son.    That is what Scripture says.       So, even in my frustration of asking why, I know the answer.      My struggle isn't with Jesus or Father God, my struggle is within this life that I live.      Don't get me wrong, I love life, I enjoy life, I enjoy the life my husband and I have together for 42 years.    I enjoy the fun side of life, laughing and visiting with friends that bring me joy, putting a smile on someone's face and just being a blessing to others as others are a blessing to me.       Yes, I love life and try to love it to it's fullest. 

My struggle is with spiritual warfare.       Battling the forces that can't be seen.      Dealing with people that are actively serving their master, the devil.       My battle is with people who have absolutely lost their every loving minds.       My husband and I can't figure it out.      Why so many are following the forces of evil, all the while they will swear that they serve the Lord.      Let me just say that not everyone who professes Christ are His followers.      Some may even think they are, but actions speak louder than words.      I think the last, almost, two years speaks for itself.        When we see thousands die from a global pandemic and people make it political, those people have lost their ever loving minds!      My opinion of course, but this is my blog, the only opinion that matters here is mine.      

In 2020, before there were vaccines for this pandemic, we could do nothing but watch people die.      My husband and I and most reasonable minded human beings couldn't wait for the vaccines!!!      We could not wait for them to start rolling them out and getting vaccinated.      We wanted that, we lived for that, we waited for that.      As soon as we could, we did.      I would have figured people would have clamored to get the vaccines.      Instead, we seen, heard and still seeing and hearing people that we thought had good sense, fighting tooth and nail against the vaccines and putting unbelievable propaganda out there and people fall for it!!!      How utterly ignorant.      I didn't know that civilized people could be so ignorant, but a lot of people are thriving on ignorance.       

Oh, they do their research!!!      You betcha, they do.       They go right straight to the "University of all knowing and all seeing Facebook"!!!      If I'm not mistaken, they are even giving out diplomas of ignorance for them to proudly display and they do display them, proudly, I might add.      Hey, if you read it on facebook, it has to be true!!!       Oh yeah, it just has to be true.       Now, some of the powers that be at facebook will let you know that have shared something that's wrong.      They are so good about that, but only if it slants the truth to the direction they don't want it to go.      They have NO idea what truth is.      They don't care about truth.      They define their truth as something that can change.

My truth is defined from God's perspective.       That is the truth that I will be judged on, not on the sliding truth of facebook.       But absolute truth.      God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.    That is truth.      No sliding, tilting, fading, or shadowing of truth is found in God at all.     

On facebook, you have people screaming about their rights.       The rights to not have the "jab", as they call it.     People vowing and declaring to quit jobs if they are made to take the vaccine.     People making it a political issue instead of a health issue.       It's a pandemic people!!!       They are so brain dead and brain washed that they do not recognize truth when they hear it, and even so called Christians.      They will even try to make it a religious issue by saying that they implanting devices for a one world government and the anti-christ and all kinds of strange cultic ideas.     It's not just a few people either.      It's a lot of people.     Crazy!!!!!

Do people remember Polio???      Do people remember Small Pox???      Do people remember the influenza of the early 1900's???       Just these 3 diseases alone forever changed the landscape of most of the families on the planet right now.      How?     By killing off family members, that's how.       The first 2 of the diseases that I mentioned have been all but eradicated from the face of the planet along with a lot of other communicable diseases that I didn't mention.     How????      By vaccines, that's how.

I remember going to get some of these vaccines back in the day and my parents did not question, they were thankful that we could all get the vaccines and that our family would be spared the pain of loss from something preventable.      There's lots of ways to leave planet earth, but leaving because one is too bullheaded to get a vaccine, should NOT be one of the ways to leave.      That's selfish.     That's hurtful.      That's mean spirited.      That's hateful.      That's divisive.      That also lacks any Christlike behavior.

I guess by now some are wondering what this is about.     Well, on Nov 15th, my oldest nephew died from covid.      Did he have to?      Absolutely not.       It was a choice he made.      He made that choice when he let others talk him out of it getting the vaccine.     I don't know if he ever had the desire to get it, but he sure wasn't encouraged by the people closest to him.     He's the son of my only brother that didn't get the vaccine either, because he has listened to people that he shouldn't be listening to.    Now, his oldest son is dead.  A senseless death.     It didn't have to happen.      

If I sound angry, well, I am.     People are brain washed at the hands of the devil and they don't even realize it.     As much as I love family, it is forever changed.       It will never be the same.      That shouldn't be.      Didn't have to be this way.       I have one niece that had the good sense to get vaccinated.      I'm so proud of her.       The family of one of my brothers, his 2 sons and daughter in law are vaccinated and as soon as they can get their grand daughter vaccinated, they will.    I reckon everyone else is beating their chest about their rights and haven't taken notice that their cousin died.     Oh, and he was a full grown man, so it's all on him, for listening to bad information, regardless who the bad info came from.     

I had prayed for a month for him to recover.      Many people did.      People say that you won't die till it's your time.      I don't know if I believe that or not.      Not getting the vaccine is the same as committing suicide.      That's my painful opinion, coming from someone who is still struggling with this, because it did not have to happen!!!    Because the death could have been prevented, by getting the vaccine.      Then, if you still get sick and die, then it was your time.      People have said it's a hoax, and the govt is lying about it all and that the whole last 2 years have been a hoax.     No people, it's not a hoax, it's a nightmare!!!!      We are living with the nightmare now.      If you still think it's a hoax, wait till it hits your family and kills someone you love.      My prayer is that it doesn't hit your family.

Another thing that dawned on me yesterday is that if all of his generation does get their vaccines, then they would be no reason for them not to visit their Grandmother.     Most of them haven't even seen their Grandmother since the start of this and if they cared anything about her at all, then that alone would be reason enough.     I believe that this is one of things that this generation is happy about, not having to see their elderly Grandmother.      You can't even begin to imagine my pain over that one.     My husband and I didn't have any children.      This is the first time that I can honestly say I'm happy.    Because if they would have had the attitude that most of my nieces and nephews have had, I would consider myself a failure as a parent.      Simply because I believe that my husband and I would have reared our children up in the training and admonition of the Lord.      They would have turned their backs on their upbringing and for that I would have felt like a failure.     I guess I still do feel like a failure because most of my nieces and nephews haven't seen anything in me that made them want to do the right thing.

It's a tough struggle to deal with on top of the rest of life's struggles.      But I do believe that God will help me thru this.     He has shown me in His word that evil exists, it always has and always will.      He has also shown me that I don't have to take the pain upon myself, Jesus has already done that.     The struggle is real though.      He has shown me that we all have choices to make and then we all deal with the consequences of those choices.       The best that my husband and I can do, is make the right choices for us.      Also, carefully look at the choices that others have made and then make more of our choices based on we have seen from others choices.      We try to do the right things at all times.       Yes, we fail.   Because like I said the struggle is real.      So is this pandemic.     But doing the right thing has come pretty easy for us and I pray that God will always direct us to do His will in all things.      Even if is looks strange and weird and uncool to the younger generation.   

If I still sound angry, I still am.      We all should be angry.      He did not have to die!!!!      This did not have to happen!!!!     People would much rather buy a horse medicine than take a vaccine!!!     Is that good sense????     No, that is foolishness exposed.   This pandemic could be put to bed, but people's pride gets in the way.    Scripture says that pride goes before a fool.      We are living in foolish times with foolish people and they have been exposed for what they are.    Foolishness has been exposed.      Need I say more?

So as Thanksgiving approaches, I do have a lot to be thankful for.      I am thankful for my husband and the calmness he brings to me.      I am thankful that I still have my Momma, to be as old as I am and still have her is such a blessing.       I am thankful for the health that God has blessed my husband and I with.      I am thankful for my family and I love them all.     I am thankful for my friends.      I am thankful for the roof over our heads and clothes on our back and food on our table.      I am thankful that for the time, in this moment, we are able to make ends meet.     I am most thankful and grateful for my Lord and Savior.       I am thankful He never loses His patience with me.      I am thankful that He is forever in the teaching business and teaching me in all things to be better follower.      I am thankful that He never gives up on me.      I am thankful for His blood that covers my sins.      I am thankful that we have His written word.      I praise His holy name!!!!       I love You Lord!!!!!!       I just know that at some point in time, You alone, will mend my  broken and hurting heart.      And I thank You for what I know You will do.

Well, there you have it, the ugly truth of my struggle.       I know God has purpose and a plan and pray that His purpose and plan is fulfilled.      Even in my struggle, I will still praise God and give Him thanks daily for loving me.      Guess what, He loves you too.     Blessings of a beautiful week ahead for you and yours.     Take care everyone.      Happy Thanksgiving week.      For those of you don't celebrate Thanksgiving at this time, I pray you have blessed week.    God loves you all and so do I.    hugs and love, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment