Tuesday, September 1, 2020

What Happened to August?????

Good evening Y'all!!!    Can anyone tell me exactly where August went???    I know I didn't sleep thru it, because I don't sleep that well.    It just vanished, I haven't a clue where it went to.    I know some of y'all probably feel the same way.     We just have to keep praying that God will make everything right again.   I know He can.     I also know it's up to us to do our part.   What is our part?????    Putting Him first place in all the places we have kicked Him from!!!!   With number one being each and every individual heart.    We need to get back worshiping and praising Him on high!!!!    We need to get back to right living and we can only live right when He is number One in our lives.    It starts on an individual, personal basis.     My prayer is that the last third of this year is better than the first two thirds have been.    But.........can you imagine what this year would have been like without God at all???    I can't even wrap my brain around that thought.     But there are still plenty of people on this globe who go thru year after year without God in their lives.     

That is such a scary thought.    It makes my heart hurt for them.     To think that so many are sold out to the devil.     Some even know they are sold out to the devil and they don't care.     Some just don't know, but there others that do know, but don't care.     Such a tragedy.    If you don't believe me, watch the news sometimes, if you can stomach it.    That will prove what I just said.

What most people are missing is Jesus.     You can't legislate Him.     You can't mandate Him.     You can write Him into a new law.     You can't really take Him out of everything either.     Because where a Christian is, there He is.    So, whoever you are reading this, just know that there is HOPE and His name is Jesus.    

I have been busy with my deck garden and it's just about wrapped up for the season.   I still do have a ton of peppers coming in and I'm happy about that.    A few cucumber and fingerling eggplants, couple of bean plants and a small tomato.     That's about all that's left.   It's been a pretty good year for my deck garden.    My little greenhouse that I got back in January, the cover on it is shedding plastic.   It wasn't a good plastic.   It didn't stand up to the heat and uv of the sun.    My husband is going to get some greenhouse rated plastic and recover it.    Hopefully I can use it thru the winter or at least till it gets too cold to use it.    I don't  know, we'll have to wait and see.

It's been a trying last few months.    If you know people who are alone, reach out to them.     It's a difficult time.     We have a wonderful friend whose wife passed late last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas and this has been really difficult on him.     I can't imagine.    I pray for all the hurting and lonely.    I pray for all the sick, for all the families who have lost loved ones and for all the people in the hospitals alone, by themselves, and have no family that can check in on them due to covid restrictions.   I have also prayed for my husband and I, that we stay healthy and don't end up having to go to the hospital.     I pray for God to keep us safe and healthy and help us to lean in to Him just a little closer when we feel weak or afraid.

Just don't hesitate to reach out to someone you know is hurting.     They will surely appreciate it.    Thank God everyday for your health and for the blessings He bestows upon you.     Always remember that He loves you and that He is in control of absolutely everything.   He knows what's happening.    He knows and He will take care of us.    To live is to serve Christ and to die is to be with Christ.     Paul said that in his writings.   Not necessarily in the words I used, but the train of thought is the same.    Either way, Paul looked at it as a win win situation.    I think we can too.    Most of us would say that we want more days on planet earth with our loved ones.    I know I do.   But I also know that every day I live brings me one day closer to being with Jesus.     If you know Him as your savior, then that is true for you too.   I just want to be found serving Him.     Whether it's thru my blog, online in some other way, or out in the community serving Him, I just want to be found serving Him.   I hope you do too.    

Always remember that God loves you so much He provided a free and clear way for you to be in right relationship with Him.     Jesus is that free and clear way!!!   And Jesus is the ONLY way!!!!    Do not be deceived into thinking there is some other way to God, there isn't.   I hope if you haven't accepted Christ as your savior that you will do just that before you close your eyes in sleep tonight.    What a magnificent gift waiting for you!!!!     I guess I'm gonna hop off here and fix a bite for supper.   I pray you all have a blessed evening and that you rest in sweet peace tonight and that tomorrow is the day God made just for you.    Be blessed and hugs and love, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment