Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Problem or Solution, which one best suits you?

good morning from my neck of the woods.           it rained a little earlier this morning but the sun is shining right now and it's really pretty.          I'm hoping to get outside and work on/in my garden area and get ready to transplant more and possibly get some seeds sowed directly in my containers.        first, I have to combat the squirrels.        they dig in everything and are the bane of my existence right now.    rotten fuzzy tailed rats won't leave my containers alone.           so I've got figure out how to keep them out of all my containers!!!         big chore, but I've got an idea or two.            we'll see.

yesterday's post was possible the beginning of me getting a lot of stuff out of my head into writing for myself and to just try to free up some head space for the good stuff.         today's post is another rant of sorts, so if it's not for you, then I'm sorry.           I have found that for me, getting it in writing helps me a lot.           I can forget about and move forward.           and all the while I put it in writing, I also realize there are lots of people that maybe could benefit from what I might have to say, either directlly or indirectly.         anyway, if this isn't for you, then you can stop right here.         hahaha

************************

I have come to the conclusion, in life, that we are either part of the problem or part of the solution.       we just have to figure where we fit in.          I have always tried hard to be part of the solution.           we live with a lot of people that work hard at being a part of the problem and they are surviving and thriving.         but I work hard at trying to be a part of the solution.           sometimes that involves pointing out stupidity and ignorance when I see it.           

do you want to know how rediculous and stupid people have gotten over the last few years?            well, if so, read on.           there is a facebook page, I can't remember what it's called, but they post old pictures on there.         pictures of how things were done early on when people were opening this country up to actually live in.         right after the invention of the camera.           there are some pretty spectacular pictures on that facebook page.

we live in a day and age now, where everyone thinks they know better than everyone else about what should or should not have taken place with the early settlers.           most of them are like myself, once they set their fingers to typing, they prove just how ignorant and stupid they are.         99% of the comments on one set of pictures was of tree huggers blasting what the settlers had done in cutting down trees back in the day.          well, my friends, if you want to live in something, wear something, drive something, eat something..........nature has to be disturbed.         there is NO way around it.         for the settlers, they had to do it all, figure it all out, make it happen and just do it.          today, all we have to do is bellyache about what they done.          some of these idiots don't even stop and think for a split second how it ALL affects them.         when the people of today, that have helped make lives better, are gone, these bellyachers will be wishing they had taken better notes on how to live, survive and thrive on the land that the early settlers cleared for us to live on.          the greatest generation this country has ever seen has been long gone.          and from all appearances, the generations coming behind my generation will be doomed when my generation is gone.      

I read a lot of the comments on that one set of pictures and I responded.           while there were several people like me, looking at pictures in amazement at what they accomplished back then, most of the commenters were bashing what they had done.         they had never thought for a split second what that generation had done for them.          you can hug trees all day long, but, if at the end of that day, you have to sleep on the ground, what did that tree do for you?         God created the earth and everything in it, on it and around it for us to use!!!!!!        and I do mean EVERYTHING on it, in it, above it and all around it, to be used by us!!         He knew and still knows what He's doing.          and I think He may be like me, wondering how those people think they would or could ever survive without using the supplies He provided for us!!!!

of course all the disparaging remarks from those people only apply to the comfort of others.          if anyone else is comfortable, it's wrong.         they can always find ways of shaming others.          using plastics, using oils, using gas, using wood, using coal, using rock, using the soil, to name a a few.    take any one of these away from those people and their lives would fall completely apart.          take them all out and they would be waiting for lightening to strike.            do you see how utterly rediculous these arguments sound?

well, I sure do.          below is my response to all the tree huggers.          I was pretty proud of it when I got done with it and posted it.          it got lots of responses from like minded people who have lived and have worked hard and know the value of the work that the preceeding generations have done so that we can have a level of comfort that they didn't have.         the best thing I can take away from that particular post, and from the tree huggers, is that this country and world is not in good hands and I think we are starting to see that.          the tree huggers have too much time on their hands and are not working hard enough to provide for their families.          truth be known, the taxpayers are supporting them so they have to berate and belittle those of us who have worked and tried to make this country and world a better place.

"""If they had not cut trees, we all might be living in mud, thatch houses today.         but then again, that would require disturbing the soil and using water to make mud.         People are gonna be people, and complain.              But then people would be complaining about wasting mud.           Go figure.                  I think the world has already seen the greatest generation of all time, and after that generation; the quality of each individual person has declined tremendously.            I'm thankful that I came from people that done what it took to help make this a great country, but there are too many today that are doing their best to destroy this country.               If anyone lives in a stick built house with stick built furniture and writes on paper that is made from wood or uses pencils that have wood outer covering, should I go on, then shame on those people!!               Think of all the trees that have been used for your comfort.                If you live in a brick house, think of all the earth that was damaged to dig the rock that was ground into making the block foundation and the rock that goes into some of the brick.               We can get very silly with everything we want to shame others about.           But in the end, if you live in a house, and have heat and air in that house, and electrical appliances, wear clothes, drink water, drive a car, buy gas for the car or charge your car because you have an electric car, eat food, then be careful about the stones you throw, they may bounce off of something that you are taking advantage of, that you are beating others up with.              Talk to some of the older generations that are still alive, get their opinions, not that opinions mean a whole to me, because I go by my own life experience.               I am working on my Doctorate from the school of hard knocks and I've seen, done, and heard a lot.                  At the end of the day, I am thankful and grateful for the heroes of this great country that has helped make it a great country.            But there are those among us who are bound and determined to tear it down.                  I'm thankful that I have fewer days ahead of me than what is behind me.               So hopefully I won't have to see the greatest part of destruction that is coming, for the people, from the people that are bound and determined to undo all the good that has been.      Success is viewed differently from each individual.           Just something to think about.         And yes, I do have a "block" button and know how to use it.          Oh yes, and thinking of technology, without any of the "tree cutting" that took place many years ago, we wouldn't be sitting here on our fancy technology.               Take tree cutting out of the picture, and you take just about EVERYTHING out of the picture.                 We could even go back farther than the stone age.              What if we had to wait for a lightening strike to get fire?             And then what if we had to figure out what to do with the fire once we got it?            I for one, am thrilled with all the modern conveniences we have.           I haven't seen many of the protesters going naked or hungry either."""
**********************************

well, that's it for today.             I hope and pray that if you read this thhat you can say that you area part of the solution and NOT a part of the problem.            God gave us everything to use!!!!!           He expects us to use it.            if you don't believe that, just be careful of how you throw stones, because they bounce off a lot of the stuff that we take for granted in our fancy homes.        

be blessed today and know that everything was made by God for our comfort.          He loves us that much.         hugs, love and blessings be yours today, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment