Sunday, October 18, 2020

Wet Rainy Sunday, But the Son still Shines!!!

Good Morning Beautiful Y'all!!!!!     It's looking like fall y'all.     hahahaha    It's cool wet damp sprizzly rainy morning here.     But, like the title of this post says, "The Son still Shines!!!!"     Isn't those shouting words to y'all's ears?        They sure are to mine.       We've had some pretty days and a couple of frosts within the last week and a half or so and the last frost being Friday night into Saturday morning.       Lots of trees are loaded with beautiful colors.      It is funny, one afternoon last week we got out and rode around close to home and was noticing the beautiful colors.     The next day, we had a dr appt to go to and the colors weren't there like they had been.     Then it finally hit us, there had been some heavy winds the night before and blew all the beautiful leaves down.     That's what happens.      We laughed at our forgetting for a minute or two about the winds the evening before.     Oh it wasn't a huge wind, but enough that it blew all the colored leaves down.

I planted a couple of fresno pepper seeds and a couple of yellow beefsteak tomatoes back in August and I have those in my greenhouse.      I'm just praying that they don't freeze before I get some peppers and green tomatoes at least.      I would love to get about a dozen or so green tomatoes so I can air fry them and put them in the freezer to have some with a meal every now and again.      The fresno peppers are hot, really hot, but they are oh so delicious.      There is a hint of sweet with the heat.    I also have a pot of ginger and a pot of garlic in there along with 3 trays of lettuce.       I sure hope I get to harvest a little bit from all of it before it gets too cold for it it all dies.

I have a reason for making a post today.      This is where I let off steam and not worry about what other people think or may say.     Since no one leaves any comments anymore, I don't have to worry about that.      You wanna know what I need to let steam off about?      

Well here goes:    I am so sick of every sermon that I hear or see, being turned into a covid 19 fest!!!!!    If you are a man or woman of God, preach the BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!       Anyone with half sense and a second grade education knows that a "pandemic" doesn't end in 2 weeks!!!!       So called preachers are now standing in the pulpit and all their sermons are about is how our lives have been disrupted by this pandemic and we just need to get back to living.      Well, dead people aren't doing much living.      I know that if that person had a relationship with Christ, they ARE living the dream that we all have, and that is to be in the presence of our Savior.      

If the preachers are concerned about one thing, it needs to be saving souls, not about trying to stir up riots by talking about how this all a scam, a hoax, something not to fear, and blah blah blah!!!!!      If this is as good as it gets with the preaching I've been seeing here lately, then I just have to say that the pulpits are filled with wolves in sheeps clothing!!!!!       A lot of these preachers are sold out to BIG business and they want to keep the big donations coming in and they feel that's the way to keep the big bucks rolling in while the country is dealing with a pandemic.     I support the work of God, but I don't support the work of BIG churches who have forgotten the mission of the church and this is to lead the lost to Christ.      If you stand up in church and do everything you can to get your congregation to be as selfish as they possibly can and toss the masks and start spreading covid 19 madly and wildly, then you deserve to have the doors of your church nailed shut.     Notice I said, "your church", because obviously, it's not God's church!!!!!        

God gave each of us mind and free will.      What we are seeing is selfish free will taking place.        We are not seeing the love of God happening when people are being encouraged to throw out the masks and do what ever you want to do.     That is NOT Godly behavior!!!!!       That is worldly behavior!!!!!     I can't understand what has gotten into them.      Even the preachers stand behind their pulpits and beat their chests like a bunch of screaming apes!!!!      I don't get it.      I'm so over them and their NON GODLY messages they are spewing forth.   

I am a Christian.      I am a Christ Follower.       I am a follower of The Way.      That's it.      That's all.    Nothing else.      Call me sheep!!!!!      I am ok with that.    In fact, I'm more than OK with that term.    Because what I'm hearing coming from the pulpits is NOT Christ followers messages from the Bible.    They are disruptive, divisive, and derogatory to the Christ that I follow.       I know there are many that will disagree with what I'm saying, and that's ok.      Well, if you're ok with it, then I'm ok with it.     I have tried to share Jesus on my blog and will keep on doing so.     Just be aware that most of what is spewed forth from the pulpits is not of Jesus.     Just to be blunt, it is of the devil.     Disruption and confusion come the devil.

Just know that God loves us all.   He wants and expects us to use our brains for the of ourselves and others around us.     If we say we love our neighbors, then act like it and do it.    That's what Christians do!!!!!       For so long we have heard dribble coming from the pulpit and we haven't heard the Word of God!!!!!    It's time for us all to pick up our own Bibles and quit being spoon fed this worthless watered down useless mess coming from the pulpit.      It's time to stand up and tell them to sit down and shut until they actually have a message from God's Word and not the latest polling numbers.     

That's about as good as I can tell you.      Use your brain and love your neighbor enough to do what it takes to keep from making people sick, or not.      It's up to the individual, but our decisions tell loud and clear where out heart is.    Don't forget that.

I want to tell us all to remember that God loves us.      While I'm sure that God loves us, I'm also sure that He is waiting to see if we will start acting like we love Him.      If we do, then wearing a mask and trying to keep the spread of a pandemic will not be an issue for us.     If we love Him, we will do what it takes to help keep others healthy, when it depends on us to do so.      

Off my soap box now.      Have a blessed day and do remember that God does love us.     Even in the stench and rot of sin, He loves us.      He always has our best interests at heart and is waiting for us to run to Him for help.      He loves us!!!!!!     Be blessed and have a great rest of the day.    hugs and love, patty

No comments:

Post a Comment